Sunday, August 17, 2014

When I feel like I can't, God says I can.

When I feel too tired to keep going my God tells me, "I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

When I feel all alone my God tell me, "I will never desert you or forsake you." Hebrews 13:5


When I feel like I am unable my God tells me, " And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything..." 2 Corinthians 9:8


When I feel like it is just impossible my God tells me, "The things that are impossible with people are possible with God." Luke 18:27


When I feel afraid my God says, "For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7


When I feel like nobody loves me God says, "For I so loved the world, that I gave My only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Me shall not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16


When I feel like I just CANNOT do it my God says, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13


When I feel like I just can't manage my God says, "I will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19


When I feel like it just is not worth it my God says, "And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28


No comments:

Post a Comment